Application Design Guidance
Application Design Guidance contains additional documentation notes for hue that describe:
- How to program for the hue system
- Best practices
- Performance characteristics
- Hardware characteristics
- Guides for creating hue tap toggle buttons and using IP Sensors
- Developing using the SDKs
- Other useful information and techniques
These guides are only available to registered users. Please login or register to view the full API documentation and Application Design Guidance and become a member of our exciting hue community. It only takes a few seconds.
The hue API documentation provides the full documentation of the API for the hue system. In addition there is the option to use SDKs for various platforms. Whichever method or language you use for development you will usually need the extra understanding of the characteristics of hue that are provided in Appication Design Guidance.